Tier-2 hot storage file/web servers
Tier-3 warm storage backups
Tier 4 cold storage archival
StratiSTOR is designed to handle today's petabyte scale environments. It achieves this by leveraging the virtually unlimited capacity of public cloud providers along with sophisticated parallelization technology to meet the demands and scale of today's modern workloads.
When deployed within an infrastructure, the cluster presents itself as a common storage device, such as a NAS or a SAN via secure universal network protocols (i.e. SMB, NFS, iSCSI and S3).
StratiSTOR can be deployed as an independent storage platform or can be used in conjunction with InfiniVault™ to secure and protect very large data sets. Ideally, StratiSTOR is deployed on private infrastructure, either physical or virtual.
• Fully provisioned and managed
• Completely software based
• Cloud backed with no egress fees
• Static and budgetable monthly cost
• No mass storage needed
• Scale on-demand to unlimited capacity
• No more migrations or refresh cycles
• Compatible with all operating systems
• Provider and/or geography diverse
• Non-disruptive scaling to any number of nodes
• Simple operation
• Access over universal common protocols
• High performance scaling (GB/sec)
• Highly available (N+X)